By using beautifulacacia.co or beautifulacacia.com in any way, including brief unsigned in visits, you agree to our Acceptable Use Policy.
- Use or access of this website and any information on it without agreeing to our Acceptable Use Policy is unauthorized and considered criminal hacking.
- You agree that whenever you have visited this website you will comply with the up to date Acceptable Use Policy.
- You agree that Paypal should be regulated like a bank and all customer holdings should pay interest, or alternatively that Paypal conducts criminal actions and should be shutdown.
- You may not be affiliated with Paypal or any company with Paypal in it's name, or with company or employee that is affiliated with Paypal.
- Every page or document or image viewed or downloaded by anyone related to Paypal or any related company is a Restricted Activity.
- The Restrictions in this AUP extend to anyone you communicate with, and damages will be considered against all involved parties.
- If you are a representative of Paypal or in any way related to paypal you admit now by having visited this site that you are in violation of our Acceptable Use Policy and you agree to pay damages immediately.
- You agree that our Acceptable Use Policy Supercedes any and all other Acceptable Use Policies.
- You agree to pay any damages in any lawsuit related to any Acceptable Use Policy.
- You agree not to reference any transactions related to Paypal.
- You agree not to cause any damages to this website or it's owner.
Actions We May Take if You Engage in Any Violations of the Acceptable Use Policy or Restricted Activities
If you use this webstite in relationship to your trade, business, craft or profession and you violate the Acceptable Use Policy, then:
- in addition to being subject to the above actions you will be liable to us for the amount of our damages caused by your violation of the Acceptable Use Policy;
- you acknowledge and agree that USD 2,500.00 (or the prevailing equivalent in the currency of the country in which you reside) per violation of the Acceptable Use Policy is:
- a reasonable minimum estimate of out’s actual damages considering all currently existing circumstances, including the relationship of the sum to the range of harm to our business that reasonably could be anticipated;
- reasonable and proportionate in its application to the provision of the Services to you; and
- necessary, but no more than sufficient, to protect our legitimate interest in your compliance with the Acceptable Use Policy; and
- We may repossess property constituting value of such damages directly from any location control.”
- You agree to same day payment on the date of your violation.
- You agree to pay a fine of a minimum of $2,500 (or the prevailing equivalent in the currency of the country in which you reside) per day late in payment of violations of the Acceptable Use Policy.